The Allman Brothers Band - Back in NYC 1994
Beacon Theatre, NYC - April 1, 1994 - Meteor Front Row FRONT FM 2101-03 - Aud 5
1) Sailing Across the Devil's Sea
2) Statesboro Blues
3) Blue Sky
4) All Night Train
5) Same Thing
7) Seven Turns
9) Midnight Rider
1) Temptation is a Gun
2) One Way Out
3) Change My Way of Living
4) You Don't Love Me
6) Back Where it All Begins
1) In Memory of Elizabeth Reed
2) No One Left to Run With Any More
3) Whipping Post
- Incredible performance! The set starts out with a blistering version of "Sailing Across the Devil's Sea" - great percussion and drums.
- "Jessica" is a stunner, with the whole band on fire - Dickey's solo break at 5:30 is killer - and the audience knows it!
- Warren Haynes' solo break after the chorus in "No One left to Run With" is a stunner, too - this guy must have been born with a slide in his hand!
Easily one of the best ABB shows I've ever heard - recomended!
Visitor Comments: "I agree with the review already posted. This is an audience recording but the sound is fantastic. This is also one of the
longest ABB shows ever. Well over 3 hours, almost 4 hours long. We get "ALL" of the jam songs they were doing at the time, Dreams, Liz Reed, Jessica, Whipping Post." - Anon